About a week or less ago, I got the pleasant surprise of a blog award. Imagine that, someone actually LIKED my blog! My day suddenly got brighter, and I was smiling from ear to ear. Thanks Pam! Visit her Consummate Life blog, you will surely enjoy your visit. Then I figured there are millions of other blogs out there who need a little love and attention. So here is how it shall go. I submit an award to seven blogs, if you receive an award, you do the same, and send that reward to at least 7 other bloggers. So go ahead, spread the love, and make somebody smile. :)
1. Daisy the Curly Cat. This blog features the one and only adorable cat Daisy. Join Daisy as she ventures onto mischievous adventures, painting, dressing for the circus and much more. This blog is filled with her day to day events and pictures. If you are a cat lover like I am, Daisy will surely melt your heart.
2. Poetic Architecture. Sanjay an excellent poet, displays his written talent in a well put together poetry blog. Labeling himself as an optimist, his talent shines through his words. Take a peak, you won't leave once you do!
3. Robin's Nest. I find this blog very dear to my heart because it serves as a reminder when my heart needed time to heal. Poetry was something that helped me get through a broken heart. Robin's nest displays poetry that will touch you and get under your skin.
4. Subjective Soup. What are the ingredients to make a nice bowlful of subjective soup? Why its daily events, thoughts, and feeling. Don't forget to sprinkle on some attitude. When you read Subjective Soup, you will always want more than one serving.
5. Emila's Illustrated Blog: A blog with giveaways, pictures, and artistic work, Emila's blog is something that I took notice of very quickly. If you want a RSS Dolly, she's the girl to go to!
6. Caught in the Stream: This blogger definitely knows how to draw. If I could draw a perfect circle I would be perfectly content! Visit this artist's blog, the drawings are phenomenal.
7. Lily's licorice. This is a tasty blog with stories, politics, and thoughts. My favorite post is of her silly husband burning down the house. Psssh Men! Don't ask me how it happened, if you want to find out, you'll just have to read her post.
Saturday, October 4, 2008