I'm a real skeptical person, and if you ask anyone who knows me well enough, they'll tell you I research into anything before I sign up for it, or if I purchase it.
Take the case of making money online for example. I think this is a topic that cannot be taken lightly, and a lot of research must go into it before even considering joining a site which claims you can make money. The real sad thing is that there are survey sites as well as ptc sites that do help you make money, but they are drowned in so many scams, that no wonder people like me get so discouraged.
After a year and a half, I have found which survey sites work, and which don't. You can be sure that if a survey site claims to pay you 75 dollars per survey, you better start looking for pigs that can fly, because that is the only time you will get paid so much per survey.
There are site that do pay, but pay you major cents per survey. Cents don't sound like a lot individually, but add them up, and well, they add up to major dollars. Before I share my knowledge of good survey sites (some which I'm a part of and some which I'm not) here are some tips to help you decide if the site you want to join is legit.
Signs that a survey site/PTC site is legit
- The site is not on the GPT boycott list. www.gptboycottlist.com
- The site includes a support forum, including a payments proof section
- The admin is able to get in touch with you in a timely manner
- The site has a reputable history of actually paying its members
- Search engines don't mark the site as a scam. Bear in mind that some members will claim a site is a scam because they did not get paid, or their account got deleted. Look at the overall feedback of the site. It is possible for members to get banned for not following the rules. Remember, signing up for a website, you agree to the rules and the terms. It is like signing a contract, when you sign it, you give permission to abide by their rules.
There are a TON of sites which do pay, and I assure you that they are all legit. Two sites that I would like to introduce to you are Swagbucks and Youdata.
If you already search the internet, why not get paid to do it. Swagbucks is like virtual currency. Collect enough of swag bucks, and you can buy some really neat things. There are also other ways to get swag bucks besides surfing. Click the banner and find out all the neat things this site offers
If you're tired of paying attention and not getting paid for paying attention, consider joining Youdata. This site retrieves ads based on your interests, family, life, health, and just about everything. When the site finds ads based on YOU, you get paid for viewing these ads. It helps to have paypal for Youdata. Payout day is every Friday, and guess what? There is no min. requirement.
Sorry I couldn't find a fancy picture or banner, but the link above will do. Please keep in mind that these sites will not make you super rich. Keep your day job, and do this on the side :) readmore »»