Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey there Entre Card droppers

.

Dear Entrecard Droppers,

I know you must be looking at this blog, thinking, what in the world does this woman blog about. One day its about some random money making survey, the next, about how flustered her day was.

Since the blog is called Perfect Nonsense, anything on here is fair game. I blog about anything that sparks my fancy, and one of those things is money, especially in this time. A lot of us have probably lost our jobs, had our hours cut short, or are laid of temporarily. I know how it is, so that is why I will post up a lot of neat sites that do make some extra cash. It’s not a full time job, but every cent helps. In fact, being a poor college student, I was able to earn 20 dollars just for giving my own opinion on survey/gpt sites. So keep an eye out for my blog because I will be posting up any opportunities.

Other than that, here are some things you should know about me; my name is Kavita and I’m a student at Northern Illinois University. I finish up my undergrad course work this Spring of 2010, and am applying into Grad School.

Music, reading, and writing are my passion, although I have not been able to read and write for personal enjoyment lately.

I also am East Indian, and after years of trying to avoid my culture, I am trying to find out who I am, and the great things about my culture.

Please favorite my blog if you like what you see, because you’ll never know what you’ll get!

2 comments

Eddie Garcia said...

Hello Kavita,

I think the name of your blog "Perfect Non-sense" makes absolutely good sense to me. We should be able to write whatever we want on our blogs. If others don't like what we write, then they can go elsewhere. Keep doing what you're doing and you will get the right followers. Have a great week!

Friends 4 Life!

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

Thanks for your kind comment and encouragement.

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Kavita (luvikavi)
I am a 25 year old loud mouth by my words yet soft spoken at heart. I have love affairs with new thoughts, ideas, controversies, movies, news,helping those in need and politics. If something tickles my fancy, I will blog profusely about it. The world is filled with nonsense, and writing helps me grasp the reality, whatever that may be.
I graduated from Northern with a Bachelors in Health and Human Sciences, with an emphasis in family and individual development. I hope to GOD my thousand and thousand dollars in loans has prepared me enough for Grad school which I will be venturing off into this Fall of '10. YIKES!
View my complete profile