Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whoa I just found a great site thanks to Trini AND proof of payment

.

I must say this is the third helpful site I have found from Trini Barbie's blog :) If you are like me, you are probably sick and tired of wasting time and getting scammed by worthless companies that routinely claim that you will be making money.

Finally there is a site with honest reviews and ratings on countless services, products, people, and other products. Best of all, you can get paid to make honest comments, reviews, and give out grades.

IMREPORTCARD is just that type of site




If you are familiar with the online money making scheme, take the time to give your honest input of what you have experienced. Not only will you be helping people in deciding whether the service or product is right for them, but you will also be earning some extra cash.

Members earn credits which can later be converted to cash. Each credit is worth a cent.

If you grade an item, you get 10 credits.

If you post a comment, you get 50 credits. Keep in mind that you need to provide a well written comment on the product. A generic and regurgitated comment will not be accepted, and multiple attempts at this will get your account banned

If you provide a website for them to review, you get 75 credits.

Finally if you see a comment you like or dislike, you can rate it, and get one credit for it.

The cashout is 20 dollars (2,000 credits) and is very easy to reach.

So what are you waiting for, go on and join today!

Btw, YES they do pay:




1 comment

redamethyst said...

yes this is a great site but unfortunately I can not register because I am from the Philippines

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Kavita (luvikavi)
I am a 25 year old loud mouth by my words yet soft spoken at heart. I have love affairs with new thoughts, ideas, controversies, movies, news,helping those in need and politics. If something tickles my fancy, I will blog profusely about it. The world is filled with nonsense, and writing helps me grasp the reality, whatever that may be.
I graduated from Northern with a Bachelors in Health and Human Sciences, with an emphasis in family and individual development. I hope to GOD my thousand and thousand dollars in loans has prepared me enough for Grad school which I will be venturing off into this Fall of '10. YIKES!
View my complete profile